Systems Development, Business Analysis, Quality Assurance with more than 25 years of experience on batch and online systems and involvement in the entire System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of projects. Particularly knowledgeable in the following areas:
• Involved with entire project life-cycle: planning, working with users in the design of the functional specs, requirements gathering, program design, system flow charts, coding programs, unit testing, preparing test cases, defect resolution, quality assurance, system testing, integration testing, implementation, and on-call support.
• Specialized experience in Financial/Accounting systems such as Payroll, AR/AP, GL & Tax.
• Government of Ontario experience (Ministry of Finance).
• Hands-on experience with COBOL, PL/1, DB2, CICS, IMS DB/DC, BTS, SAS, VISION Credit Card System, Quality Center, TSO/ISPF, JCL, SPUFI, ENDEVOR, VSAM, CLIST, FILEAID, INFOMAN, SDF II, SYNCSORT, IBM SORT, IBM File Manager, Connect Direct (NDM), INSYNC and the MS OFFICE suite of products such as WORD, EXCEL and VISIO.
• Document management experience using SHAREPOINT and eRoom.
• More than 15 years of experience as a Senior Systems Analyst/QA Analyst.
• Familiarity, through online education and personal websites, with C#, C++, Oracle, Java, Unix, MQSeries, E-Commerce, SAP, HTML, CSS, PHP, XML and mySQL.
• Recent working experience in database access modules, DB2 Views, Relational and hierarchical Databases. • Education on and practical application of SEI-CMMI.
• Canadian Federal Government Enhanced Security clearance.